Conference Series LLC Ltd pleased to welcome you to attend in 10th World Congress on Biosensors and Bioelectronics during May 17-18, 2019 at Singapore with a theme “Technological Developments in Biosensors and Bioelectronics”
The following main themes of the conference have been discussed during presentations of the two day event, which reflect current education research, developments and innovations internationally and as evidenced in both Biosensors and Bioelectronics.
- Teaching, Assessment and Learning in University and Industries
- Technology, Simulation and Education
- Continuing Professional Development
- Continuing Education
- Innovation, Academic Leadership and Evaluation Research Midwifery Education
Conference Series LLC Ltd through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. This conference brings together individuals who have an interest in EEE & Engineering from practice, development and research
World Biosensors & Bioelectronics Conference provides a several number of unexampled opportunities to guide your career. You can learn new passages to Biosensors & Bioelectronics, calibrate your intelligences and work with new technologies and gain ideas from experts at the forepart of EEE & Engineering.
Everyone who explores to develop their institution's Biosensors & bioelectronics and gain more about advanced technical cleverness is invited to register. We assure our attendees return to their place with a confidence to improve their skills and equipped with certified procedures to work with. Biosensors is one of the cornerstones of the EEE &Engineering.
- Amperometric Biosensor
- DNA Chips and Nucleic acid Sensors
- Biomaterial Science
- Mobile diagnostics and personal health
- Nanomaterials & Nanoanalytical systems
- Photonic sensor technologies
- Bioengineering Applications
- Security and Sensing
- Nanotechnology in Biosensors
- Biosensing technology
- Enzyme-based biosensors
- Environmental biosensors
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biosensors for Imaging
- Bio-sensing Technology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at :- https://biosensorscongress.conferenceseries.com/